25 September 2013

3rd Annual Urban Farm & Food Fair





I had the opportunity of attending the 3rd Annual Urban Farm & Food Fair on September 21st. The rain held off long enough for me and a friend to enjoy the variety that Baltimore has to offer in its urban food system. I learned so much and was able to get some excellent resources for my masters thesis/professional project. Some of the event exhibitors included: 

Big City Farms
Compost Cab
Farm Alliance Baltimore
Friends & Farms
Future Harvest
Johns Hopkins Center for a Livable Future Aquaponics Project
Real Food Farm
Slow Food Baltimore
University of Maryland Extension's: Growing Healthy Habits
University of Maryland Extension's: Master Gardeners
University of Maryland Institute of Applied Agriculture
Whitelock Community Farm

AND I may or may not be featured in this Baltimore Sun article.




No comments:

Post a Comment